Add an exotic Brazillian taste to this classic dessert. Quick, easy and delicious!
- 2 packs of Amafruits Cupuaçu Pure & Unsweetened Purée (frozen)
- 1 14oz can sweet condensed milk
- 1 7.6oz can of table cream
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- mint leaves (for garnish)
- In a blender, mix 2 packs of cupuaçu with the sweet condensed milk and the table cream.
- Pour evenly into small bowls and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Top with chopped walnuts and mint leaves and serve.
Note: For easier blending, try breaking the cupuacu pack into chunks inside the pack before opening and then add to the blender. A little extra liquid may be added also for a lighter consistency if desired.