Acerola Panna Cotta
This decadent dessert provides rich flavor and silky smooth texture and a boost of Vitamin C, all gluten free.
- 1 pack of Amafruits Acerola Pure & Unsweetened Puree (thaw for 30 min)
- 5 tablespoons of sugar
- 3 tablespoons of cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- 3 oz of coconut milk
- Mix acerola, 1 tbsp sugar and chia seeds in a large bowl. Refrigerate.
- Combine 4 tbsp sugar, cornstarch, and coconut milk in a pan over medium heat. Stir constantly until thickened.
- Place in a pudding pan or glasses. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until mixture stiffens.
- Top with acerola mix and serve.