Açaí with Guarana Energy Mix
100% All Natural, Premium Açaí Berry Pulp freshly frozen in 14oz (400g) resealable bags with four convenient (100g) individual serving packs.
Açaí with Guarana Energy Mix packs contain only the finest quality, wild-harvested açaí berries slightly sweetened with a touch of guaraná syrup. NO preservatives, artificial ingredients or inexpensive filler juices.
Amafruits ensures that all of our acai berries are hand-picked, pulped and flash frozen on the same day, so you can be guaranteed the same freshness and rich nutritional benefits as you would get in the Amazon.
Amafruits acai berry pulp with guarana comes in convenient frozen packs because it is the best way to guarantee the full nutrition, natural characteristics and true flavor of the acai berries are retained. They are easy-to-use and perfect for making acai smoothies, acai berry juices, acai bowls, energetic cocktails and much more. Amafruits Acai Berry Pulps with Guarana are free of dairy, gluten and GMOs, and flash pasteurized in order to ensure the safest product available for consumption.
Amafruits Açaí with Guarana Energy Mix packs are the perfect product for:
- Individuals who prefer their açaí pre-sweetened and ready to eat, drink or add "as-is" to their smoothies, juices and acai bowls
- Sports enthusiasts who would like an extra boost of natural energy
- Families looking for healthier and natural foods for themselves and their children
- Individuals who crave a world-famous Brazilian style "açaí na tigela"
Once you try our acai, you’ll want it every day, not just for its health benefits, but for its satisfying taste!
Acai is packed with energy and is one of the world’s most potent sources of antioxidants. Açaí provides:
- a healthy combination of vitamin antioxidants (vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, C and E),
- a remarkable concentration of polyphenols and anthocyanins,
- Omega essential fatty acids (Omega-3, Omega-6 and Omega-9),
- a good source of dietary fibers,
- essential amino acids (19 different amino acids),
- valuable electrolytes,
- plant sterols (B-sitosterol, campesterol and sigmasterol), and
- a rich botanical source of minerals (iron, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, manganese, copper, zinc and calcium).
Besides being packed full of antioxidants and other nutrients, açaí provides your body the energy it needs for exercise through its unique nutritional composition:
- Açaí contains an almost perfect amino acid complex (very similar to the profile of an egg) along with important trace minerals which are essential to proper muscle function.
- Açaí is unique as a fruit in having NO sugar at all in its natural state so it won’t cause spikes in blood sugar levels
- Açaí provides a good balance of proteins and carbohydrates for a sustained energy.
- Açaí helps speed recovery after exercise with powerful anti-inflammatory phytonutrients which also help reduce free radicals linked to premature aging.
- Açaí replenishes your body after exercise with electrolytes.
In addition to vitamin antioxidants, acai is a rich source of anthocyanins. Anthocyanins have some of the strongest medicinal effects of any plant compounds. Some anthocyanins have been shown to be four times as powerful as vitamin E. One study showed that anthocyanins have the strongest antioxidant power in the polyphenol family.
Last but not least, acai contains several different properties that share the ability to help lower high cholesterol levels:
- Açaí contains the very same balance of Omega-6 and Omega-9 essentially fatty acids as olive oil. Both of these help to lower LDL (harmful cholesterol) while maintaining HDL (beneficial cholesterol) levels.
- Açaí is a great source of phytosterols, plant compounds that provide numerous health benefits to the body such as reducing blood cholesterol along with the promotion of healthy cardiovascular and digestive systems.
- Açaí is also a great source of dietary fiber, which balances unhealthy cholesterol levels and promotes digestive tract health.